Dr. Mark Saltzman MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

July 15th, 2016
scared ex patient
I would never return to this Dr. All he seemed to care about was more reasons for more tests. I have caught him in blatant lies on costs and what my insurance would and would not cover. If he felt the insurance would not pay him enough he would lie and tell me its not covered and your cost will be $525.00. I had the procedure done and he was paid $386.00 by my private insurance company. It seem to me that most of his patients were medicare eligible, in this case it means nothing to them . I sure hope medicare survives long enough to be around when I retire, but not with GREED like this going on.. I had two tests done in his office and they were scheduled on two different days. I inquired why they could not be done on the same day? The answer was we won't get paid as much if we do them on the same day. Greed is there office motto. The office staff is extremely rude and does not show on bit of care or concern. They should at least fake it. I would not recommend this Dr.

May 19th, 2015
He has been my cardiologist for years and I am so pleased with his professionalism and personal attention.

September 9th, 2014
Fire the entire front office!
If Dr. Saltzman wasn't a good cardiologist, I would go elsewhere. His office staff is the most disrespectful, uncaring group of people. Too many NY accents, too abrupt, they should all be fired. A front office can ruin your business - and this front office is ruining this one! One more bad experience and I will go elsewhere. I've let the Dr know about this in the past. Staff is still the same. Already starting to research new docs. Do Docs ever call their main number and see how their patients are treated? Did they ever show up for an appointment to be told they did not have one (AFTER THEY WERE CALLED BY THE OFFICE TO CONFIRM their appointment?) Try this office...you'll see what I mean. The front desk person could care less. Did not even apologize. Treated us like dirt. Consider another office...or maybe the doctors will leave their front offices for new ones! Good luck. There's lots of competition....

September 16th, 2011
He is very caring and he is there when one neesd him, I would recommend hih to all my friends and family.