A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salvatore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvatore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salvatore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvatore has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Salvatore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Mark Salvatore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Salvatore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.