A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salvatore is Excellent. Dr. Salvatore has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salvatore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvatore has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvatore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Salvatore practice?
Dr. Mark Salvatore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Salvatore, Dr. Markus Salvatore, Dr. Marlon Salvatore, Dr. Marcelo Salvatore, Dr. Marc Salvatore, Dr. Marcellus Salvatore