Learn more about Dr. Mark Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salvatore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvatore
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvatore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salvatore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salvatore has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Salvatore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Mark Salvatore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Salvatore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA.
See Danvers Pediatricians and Danvers Gastroenterologists.