Learn more about Dr. Mark Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Salzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salzman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Salzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bradley Salzman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Mark Salzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Salzman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.