Learn more about Dr. Mark Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salzman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Salzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bradley Salzman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Mark Salzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Salzman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.