Learn more about Dr. Mark Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salzman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Salzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bradley Salzman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Mark Salzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Salzman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.