A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sampson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sampson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sampson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Sampson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sampson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Sampson practice?
- Dr. Mark Sampson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sampson practices Psychiatry near Hamilton, MT.
See Hamilton Psychiatrists.