A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sands, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sands has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredric Sands MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Sands practice?
- Dr. Mark Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sands practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Allergists.