A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sands, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sands has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sands accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Sands practice?
Dr. Mark Sands practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Allergists.