Learn more about Dr. Mark Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sands, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sands has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredric Sands MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Sands practice?
- Dr. Mark Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sands practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Allergists.