Dr. Mark Sannes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sannes?

May 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Sannes is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. I have been going to him for years since the departure of my previous doctor. He goes above and beyond to ensure he has figured out my problems and has addressed them appropriately. His follow up and follow through is unmatched and as a person with a long term illness I have seen many of physicians.

September 26th, 2011

I met Dr Sannes 5 years ago when he mistakenly told me I had T.B eventhoght I was vacinated for the disease and put me on a horrible antibiotic "Isoniazid". I had side effects from day one but when I called the office and told them about the side effects they ignored me and he didn't seem to think that it was important and kept me on the medication for 5.5 months until finally I went to a different doctor and she told me I had "lupus like side effect" from the medicine. I had kidney failure a month later and have been sick since then. I have tried everything but I might lose my kidneys.

April 18th, 2014