A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Santman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Santman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Santman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santman graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Santman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Santman practice?
- Dr. Mark Santman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Santman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Orthopedic Surgeons and Round Rock Surgeons.