Learn more about Dr. Mark Saporita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Saporita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saporita
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Saporita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saporita graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Saporita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Saporita MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Saporita practice?
- Dr. Mark Saporita has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Saporita practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Internists and Riverhead Cardiologists.