Learn more about Dr. Mark Sasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sasse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasse graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sasse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Sasse MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Sasse practice?
- Dr. Mark Sasse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sasse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Verona, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI and Birmingham, AL.
See Verona Internists and Verona Cardiologists.