A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sasse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasse graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sasse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sasse MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Sasse practice?
- Dr. Mark Sasse has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sasse practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Verona, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI and Madison, WI.
See Verona Internists and Verona Cardiologists.