A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sauer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Embryo Transfer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovulation Induction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Victor Sauer FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Sauer practice?
- Dr. Mark Sauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.