Dr. Mark Sawusch Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sawusch?

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Sawusch has provided excellent eyecare to me & my family for years

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr. Sawusch is not a very good Doctor. The procedure he recommended for a swelling in my eye lid was the most profitable option to his office. Other Doctor's later confirmed that the procedure he used was not appropriate and it now left a permanent swelling in my eye lid. In addition, Dr. Sawusch is not nice nor pleasant. His staff is also rude and the office is not very nice. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone I know.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Gave incorrect information on what medical plans they accept and I ended up paying the full money from my own pocket (as out of network). After I called, they say patient is responsible even if the office gives incorrect information!!!

Very Bad Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr. Sawusch is the worst Doctor I ever visited. Incompetent, not friendly, and double billed my insurance!

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Shady doctor. Dirty office and unfair billing practices. I highly recommend for anyone not to see this doctor. This is as bad as it gets.

not nice

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I seems like a little bit of a scam the way they bill, the last time i was at Dr Sawusch his billing dept charge more money than they said they would, so I didnt want to go to him but my son and another eye doctor said give him another try, so i did, I asked the lady at the desk if they to medicare and medigap, she said yes, wouldnt you know it here comes a bill for something, I think its a scamish thing, i am never going back, i want my paper work to go another doctor, lets see how that goes.....

Posted on September 13th, 2017