A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scapini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scapini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scapini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scapini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Scapini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Scapini MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Scapini practice?
- Dr. Mark Scapini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scapini practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists.