Learn more about Dr. Mark Scarupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scarupa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarupa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scarupa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scarupa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarupa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scarupa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Scarupa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Scarupa practice?
- Dr. Mark Scarupa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scarupa practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Silver Spring Allergists and Silver Spring Internists.