Learn more about Dr. Mark Scarupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scarupa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scarupa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarupa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scarupa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scarupa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Scarupa practice?
Dr. Mark Scarupa practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Silver Spring Allergists and Silver Spring Internists.