A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scarupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scarupa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarupa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scarupa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scarupa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarupa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scarupa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Scarupa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Scarupa practice?
- Dr. Mark Scarupa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scarupa practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Silver Spring Allergists and Silver Spring Internists.