A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schaaf is Good. Dr. Schaaf has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaaf graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaaf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Poh Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaaf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schaaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Schaaf practice?
Dr. Mark Schaaf practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Morris, MI and Mi, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Schaaf, Dr. Markus Schaaf, Dr. Marlon Schaaf, Dr. Marcelo Schaaf, Dr. Marc Schaaf, Dr. Marcellus Schaaf