Dr. Mark Schaaf DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mount Morris, MI

January 21st, 2016
I've been Dr. Schasaf's patient for probably 10 yrs. He spends a lot of time with me, has always listened to my concerns & encourages me to make my own decisions for my health after he has gone over all the test results. I have never experienced the problem the lady had with her bill. The staff works with the patients & never ever puts their health before money.

July 10th, 2012
It's all aboutI the money not patient care
I have been seeing Dr Schaff for almost 10 years and because someone in the house hold has an outstanding bill he wont except me as a patient anymore. That is messed up. I have a cronic illness(lupus and fibermyalgia) that he has been treating for all these years yet he wont see me. My bill is paid in full and I don't owe anything. That office must care more about money than patient care. I think that is pretty messed up. How can someone hold a bill against you that is not yours.

May 26th, 2011
Doctor Schaff is the best!!
I have been a patient of Doctor Schaff's for almost 4 years. He is the best Doctor in my opinion. Doctor Schaff makes me feel comfortable and always takes the time to listen to any health concerns I have. I will continue to be a patient of his until he no longer practices medicine. Thank you Doctor Schaff for always making me feel comfortable.

August 17th, 2010
Okay doc
I haven't really been going long enough to get a good read yet, but the follow up at this office isn't good. He also has the annoying habit of humming while he works, which isn't bad if he ends up being a good doc.