Dr. Mark Schaaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Schaaf?

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I switched over to Dr. Schaaf after being with my last doctor over 15 years. My last doctor was getting too money hungry and less caring about his patients. Dr. Schaaf is excellent. I have a degenerative disorder so I see him about 6 times a year. There is never a long wait and it seems that he has reviewed your file before coming into the exam room. He is not one of those doctors that double or triple book. In fact, right now he has a waiting list and isn't accepting any new patients. You can tell from the look on his face that he enjoys what he is doing and actually cares about his patients. He will sit and answer any questions you have about your health and never makes you feel incompetent. I feel very lucky to have found him and have him for my doctor.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I've been Dr. Schasaf's patient for probably 10 yrs. He spends a lot of time with me, has always listened to my concerns & encourages me to make my own decisions for my health after he has gone over all the test results. I have never experienced the problem the lady had with her bill. The staff works with the patients & never ever puts their health before money.

It's all aboutI the money not patient care

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Schaff for almost 10 years and because someone in the house hold has an outstanding bill he wont except me as a patient anymore. That is messed up. I have a cronic illness(lupus and fibermyalgia) that he has been treating for all these years yet he wont see me. My bill is paid in full and I don't owe anything. That office must care more about money than patient care. I think that is pretty messed up. How can someone hold a bill against you that is not yours.

Doctor Schaff is the best!!

Posted on May 27th, 2011

I have been a patient of Doctor Schaff's for almost 4 years. He is the best Doctor in my opinion. Doctor Schaff makes me feel comfortable and always takes the time to listen to any health concerns I have. I will continue to be a patient of his until he no longer practices medicine. Thank you Doctor Schaff for always making me feel comfortable.

Okay doc

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I haven't really been going long enough to get a good read yet, but the follow up at this office isn't good. He also has the annoying habit of humming while he works, which isn't bad if he ends up being a good doc.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017