A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schacht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schacht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schacht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacht graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schacht has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schacht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan