A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schacht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schacht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schacht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacht graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schacht has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Schacht MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Schacht practice?
- Dr. Mark Schacht has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schacht practices Urology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Evanston Urologists.