Learn more about Dr. Mark Schacht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schacht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schacht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacht graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schacht has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schacht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Schacht practice?
Dr. Mark Schacht practices Urology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Evanston Urologists.