A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schadt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schadt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Schadt MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Schadt practice?
- Dr. Mark Schadt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schadt practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.