A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schadt is Excellent. Dr. Schadt has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schadt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schadt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Schadt practice?
Dr. Mark Schadt practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Schadt, Dr. Marcel Schadt, Dr. Marcelino Schadt, Dr. Marcellus Schadt, Dr. Marcelo Schadt, Dr. Marco Schadt