A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scharf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scharf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Scharf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Scharf MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Mark Scharf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scharf practices Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Dermatologists.