A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scharf is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scharf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Scharf practice?
Dr. Mark Scharf practices Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Dermatologists.