A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scharf is Satisfactory. Dr. Scharf has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scharf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Scharf practice?
Dr. Mark Scharf practices Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Scharf, Dr. Marcel Scharf, Dr. Marcelino Scharf, Dr. Marcellus Scharf, Dr. Marcelo Scharf, Dr. Marco Scharf