A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schattner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schattner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schattner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schattner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Digestive System Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schattner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schattner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Schattner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Schattner practice?
- Dr. Mark Schattner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schattner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.