Learn more about Dr. Mark Schattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schattner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schattner
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schattner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schattner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Digestive System Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schattner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schattner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Schattner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Schattner practice?
- Dr. Mark Schattner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schattner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.