Learn more about Dr. Mark Scheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scheffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheffer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scheffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheffer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scheffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Matheson Scheffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Scheffer practice?
- Dr. Mark Scheffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scheffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Bluffs, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Oak Bluffs Surgeons.