Dr. Mark Scheperle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Scheperle?

August 24th, 2017

Compassionate

Fantastic experience with very professional staff, and human kindness expressed.

July 13th, 2017

My elderly parents saw Dr. Scheperle

This physician was unbelievable and very thorough with over 90 year old parents. He was willing to take the time to understand their issues and lifestyles. He helped them realize their potential to continue safe exercise and diet to help their aging process and quality of life. We are extremely lucky to have him and staff as a resource.

December 27th, 2016

Most excellent doctor that I've ever encountered.

The best doctor I've ever encountered. He's very professional & his bedside manners are superb. I completely trust him with my health concerns.

March 5th, 2016

I travel 3 highways to continue to have Dr. Mark as my doctor. I trust him with his diagnosis and if I didn't he listens to me. As any good doctor should know his patient and if they know their body. He never judges. He has a wonderful and helpful staff that will go out of their way to help.

December 27th, 2015

I would never recommend this office to anyone. One of the main office staff can be very rude, and she acts as if its her first day everyday even though she was there the entire time a was a patient. If you have to call about something they are not prompt in getting back to you. I once waited 2 weeks for important test results, only to call myself and find out they had been in for over a week and a half and no called me. They steer you towards treatments they themselves have had. If you have any problems with any of the nurses, there is no way to contact Dr. Scheperle personally. I I could go on. I was very unhappy when I left their practice. They just dont seem to care about their patients. I was appalled.

November 10th, 2015

Former Patient

CAUTION: Stay away for your own sake! This man should not be practicing medicine, period. I have never had such a negative experience with a physician as I have had with Dr. Scheperle. He is rude, obnoxious, aggressive, and completely unprofessional. He only gets one star because there is not an option for zero.

March 27th, 2014

WORST MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL

My first [and definetly my last] encounter with Dr. Scheperle was in the Fall 2013 at St Lukes ER. When he iniitially asked what were my symptoms I explained in precise detail and then after a few tests were run, his personality CHANGED, wasn't helpful, didn't provide any further tests even though I was in a lot of pain and had been for a while. This man has NO business being a MD whatsoever. He doesn't communicate effectively and when my husband asked "what are the next steps, my wife has been in alot of pain & the symptoms are persistant", Scheperele states in a rude tone "nothing seems life threating , go home!! Even though the a test showed inflammation in the area I was complaining about!!!!!!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE DON"T EVER SEE THIS MD..........EVER Overall, I am shocked beyond belief that St Luke's would employ such an individual like him to represent ER care....It's despicable

August 15th, 2012

This is one the best doctors in the St Louis area. I was a medical professional myself for 20+ years, and I have worked with many doctors, but have found none to be as kind and compassionate as Dr Scheperle. He is an excellent doctor, and a great person in general. I always feel comfortable no matter what my problem might be.

October 13th, 2011

Office staff extremely unkind

I went to see the doctor today. My first time, so I am not familiar with his office location. I got there 10 minutes late, and the office staff (a young lady) told me that Dr. Scheperle would not see me. I find the staff to be very ungracious. She claimed that she asked the doctor whether he could see me, but I doubt she even asked him because she went "back" and came out within two seconds. Moreover, I had asked that my lab report that was faxed over the previous day to be given back to me. They claimed they never received it. Lastly, the staff rarely answer the phone when you call, so you will have to leave a message, but often, the phone is full and you cannot leave a message. I cannot say anything about Dr. Scheperle but his staff was very ungracious.

October 4th, 2011

This the most compassionate physician I have ever met!!!!!!!!

This doctor saved my 100 year old father three times. This is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He fought for my father's rights with the insurance companies and he caught two huge errors at the hospital. If this doctor had not been so detailed and responsive, my father would have died. Dr. Scheperle is truly a very rare, talented, respectful to the elderly,and compassionate doctor. We need more doctors like this man!

June 2nd, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Scheperle for over 5 years and highly recommend him and the wonderful team at University Club Medical! The staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Scheperle has treated me for several major and minor health issues. He always gives thorough explanations in a manner that I understand and answers all of my questions. I feel the entire team truly cares about my well-being.

April 16th, 2011

Dr. Scheperle and his staff are exceptional! I especially Paula, his office manager. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty,on numerous occasions. Dr. Scheperle is very lucky to have such a warm and caring staff. I highly recommend this practice.