A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scher, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Scher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Scher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scher practice?
- Dr. Mark Scher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scher practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.