A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scher
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scher, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Scher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Scher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scher practice?
- Dr. Mark Scher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scher practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists and Scarsdale Adolescent Specialists.