A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scher is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scher, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Scher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Scher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scher practice?
- Dr. Mark Scher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Scher practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.