Learn more about Dr. Mark Scheurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheurer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scheurer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheurer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Scheurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Scheurer MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scheurer practice?
- Dr. Mark Scheurer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scheurer practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.