A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scheurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheurer
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Scheurer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scheurer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheurer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Scheurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Scheurer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scheurer practice?
- Dr. Mark Scheurer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scheurer practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.