Learn more about Dr. Mark Scheurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scheurer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheurer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Scheurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheurer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scheurer practice?
Dr. Mark Scheurer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Charleston Pediatricians, Charleston Pediatric Specialists, Charleston General Practitioners, Charleston Internists, and Charleston Cardiologists.