Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Scheurer
Dr. Mark Scheurer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Boston, MA and Framingham, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheurer is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Medical University Of South Carolina and Children`s Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Scheurer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Scheurer has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Scheurer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Neal Christiansen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Nicoleta Sora
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi16
Dr. Lawren Love
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi8