A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schickendantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schickendantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schickendantz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schickendantz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schickendantz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Schickendantz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Schickendantz practice?
- Dr. Mark Schickendantz has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schickendantz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocky River, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Rocky River Orthopedic Surgeons.