A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schleupner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schleupner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schleupner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schleupner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schleupner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Schleupner MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Schleupner practice?
- Dr. Mark Schleupner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schleupner practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.