A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schlitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schlitt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schlitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schlitt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark George Schlitt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Schlitt practice?
- Dr. Mark Schlitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schlitt practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.