Dr. Mark Schlotterback, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Dr.Mark is THE BEST DOCTOR!!! show details Dr.Mark is THE BEST DOCTOR!!!
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Mark Schlotterback Wolfe is one of the most competent medical professionals I have ever been treated by in my life. He is kind and caring and extremely thorough in his examinations and treatment. He has treated my family for more than 13 years and we have had excellent care from him. We have had extensive visits to his office because of many medical issues and crises. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really listens to his patients concerns and inputs. He really works collaboratively with his patients to get to the bottom of any medical issues that arise. They have a staff of nurse practitioners who are wonderful; especially Nerja Sethi. Lastly, the office staff is friendly, polite and very knowledgeable and responsive. I give them top marks in all areas and I cant recommend his office highly enough to you. This is a tightly knit medical group of people who regularly communicate with each other and provide top notch medical care. They are honest and highly ethical and deserve high marks.

Mar 28th, 2010

The whole team Dr Wolfe, Schlotterback and PA Connie along with the office staff have been and great!

a good doc is not hard to find show details a good doc is not hard to find
by paulb on Jul 5th, 2009

good staff...no games.. just tell me whats wrong and make me better... thank you dr.s