Dr. Mark Schlotterback MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 9th, 2016
Love Dr. Mark!
I am going through a serious health issue and Dr. Mark is over-the-top in taking care of me. He emails me constantly to let me know lab results. I am so blessed to be in his care. I can tell he is very concerned and doing everything he can for me. He is amazing!

July 18th, 2016
A Good Doctor
Dr. Schlotterback doesn't only listen to his patients, he hears what they say to him. He is understanding and kind. Even though he knows his patients' he refers to the patients record so he doesn't miss anything or make a mistake.

March 22nd, 2011
Dr.Mark is THE BEST DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Mark Schlotterback Wolfe is one of the most competent medical professionals I have ever been treated by in my life. He is kind and caring and extremely thorough in his examinations and treatment. He has treated my family for more than 13 years and we have had excellent care from him. We have had extensive visits to his office because of many medical issues and crises. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really listens to his patients concerns and inputs. He really works collaboratively with his patients to get to the bottom of any medical issues that arise. They have a staff of nurse practitioners who are wonderful; especially Nerja Sethi. Lastly, the office staff is friendly, polite and very knowledgeable and responsive. I give them top marks in all areas and I cant recommend his office highly enough to you. This is a tightly knit medical group of people who regularly communicate with each other and provide top notch medical care. They are honest and highly ethical and deserve high marks.

March 28th, 2010
The whole team Dr Wolfe, Schlotterback and PA Connie along with the office staff have been and great!

July 5th, 2009
a good doc is not hard to find
good staff...no games.. just tell me whats wrong and make me better... thank you dr.s