A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schnee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schnee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schnee, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnee graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Schnee DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schnee practice?
- Dr. David Schnee has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schnee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.