A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schnitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schnitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schnitzer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitzer graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnitzer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Schnitzer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Schnitzer practice?
- Dr. Mark Schnitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schnitzer practices Neurological Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Fullerton Neurological Surgeons.