Learn more about Dr. Mark Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schoenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfeld
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schoenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Schoenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Mark Schoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schoenfeld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.