A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schoenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfeld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schoenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Schoenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Mark Schoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schoenfeld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.