inactive

Mark A Schrager Patient Reviews

4.8

September 22nd, 2011
I wish my other doctors were this responsive!
I have been a patient of Dr. Schrager for at least 15 years. He is the most responsive of my various doctors, spends a good amount of time with me and actively listens to what I have to say. I really depend him and consider him to be a crucial part of my healthcare team.

May 25th, 2011
I really like Dr. Schrager
I have had this doc for my RA for many years. He is my go-to doctor whenever I have a question about anything concerning my RA - I ask him for suggestions about other specialists, and have even asked him for a second opinion regarding a recommendation from my primary care doc. Actually, I consider him my primary care doc. He is also the only doctor I have who personally returns phone calls. The only frustration I have is the new computerized medical records system. There is less time during appointments for one-on-one, since more time is spent inputting my information-which doesn't necessarily fit into neat little boxes-into neat little boxes.