Learn more about Dr. Mark Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schubert, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Schubert practice?
Dr. Mark Schubert practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Internists.