A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schubert, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Schubert FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Mark Schubert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schubert practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists.