A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schubert, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Schubert FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Mark Schubert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schubert practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists.