Overall Review

• 7 reviews

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Schuld is a very caring and thorough doctor. I have been going to him for the past 16 years and I would very much recommend him to anyone!

December 17th, 2013
An amazing family Doctor.
I've been with Dr. Schuld for almost 11 years and could not be any happier with the care my family has received. He delivered my first two children, and has been our primary care physician since. The staff is equally amazing. Two of the nurses have been there since I started seeing the doctor. It's very consistent good care. They're like family and I highly recommend Dr. Schuld and his staff.

August 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Schuld was recommended to me by a friend who is a doctor. So, I had high expectation when I went in for my first visit. I was pleased with a well-run family practice with just the right amount of focus on patient and attention to details before I saw the doctor. Like most successful practices, Dr. Schuld is only a part of the story (a good part), and the team of folks working with him make him effective. Cecilia helped me get the new patient information compiled, and Polly prepared me for meeting with Dr. Schuld asking all the right questions and taking the requisite measures. Dr. Schuld appeared soon and got right to doing the physical. He was open and available for newbie questions and not once did I feel I was wasting his time. I must admit, he was probably the best start with a Doctor that I have had. Based on this initial experience, I am pleased with him and the Heritage Medical team.

November 5th, 2012
Great Doctor -- Poor Staff
This doctor is wonderful but his hours are horrible to get into, as they only take appts Mon-Thurs then only until 4:30. The front office staff is horrible --- twice the doctor told my husband & I we could drop in for a blood draw --- but the staff said the doctor didn't know what he was talking about they couldn't do it without appointments. The appointments take forever to get -- 45 days out. I hate to change because he is an awesome doctor but I need different service from the staff and appointments that work into life better.

February 13th, 2011
Riley Doc
i have always had great care from Dr. Schuld. Would reccomend to anyone.

June 16th, 2010
most unprofessional "Doctor" if you can even call him that
i find this doctor to very unprofessional he never follows up with test results and does not ever seem to be confident in his decisions. He has prescribed my other family members the wrong types of medications. Dr. Schuld is always having to rush patients as he is always behind schedule. I always have to wait at least 45 min, one time i waited for over two hours( while throwing up and feeling dizzy). Dr. Schuld should be stripped of his license for failure to actually help his patients. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

September 17th, 2009
He is always very caring and spends plenty of time with you in the examining room. The extra time spent with you in the room makes up for the usual 30-45 minute wait. Normally, he will make same day appointments if you really want one. His receptionist is a little moody, but all of his nurses are genuine and caring. I look forward to going for the doctor.