A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schulte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Schulte MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Mark Schulte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schulte practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near West Seneca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.