A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schulte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulte
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schulte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Schulte MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Mark Schulte has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Schulte practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near West Seneca, NY.