A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Schuster has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Schuster DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Mark Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schuster practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists and Voorhees Nephrologists.