inactive

Mark G Schwabe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2013
The worst medical experience of my life.
I saw Dr. Schwabe only once, some time ago, but my experience there has haunted me ever since. When I arrived all the lights were off and I was the only patient in the office which I thought was strange. There were 5 or 6 staff woking that day, in the office or nurses. He took me to his office and left the door open as he loudly asked me personal questions about the health issue that had brought me to his office. It was obvious that everyone including the office staff (not nurses) could hear everything that was being said! He then examined me- more indiscreet embarrassing discussion- then told me he couldn't help. I thought I would die as I walked past the office workers to leave. You could have heard pin drop. A few months later I discovered that I had food allergies (Wheat and Dairy) and this was causing me to have eczema in an inconvenient location. A few dietary changes cleared up the problem almost overnight! I've given birth to 3 children and am not a person that is easily embarrassed or offended but my experience with Dr.Schwabe absolutely mortifying.

March 12th, 2010
Better than I hoped
I've been to many ob/gyns because of moves and insurance changes, and Dr. Schwabe is my favorite. I'd heard his bedside manner wasn't good, but I disagree. He talked to me in his office before my exam, then again after my exam. He was thorough and kind, and it was such a relief to have a doctor get right to the heart of issues I've been having. Scheduling follow-up visits has been a breeze.

October 9th, 2008
Be careful if you're not of child bearing age
I've always heard Dr. Schwabe is very good if you are planning on having children. I feel he lets the ball drop once your child bearing years are over. He totally did with me and I've personally talked to two other women who found his care sub-standard once they were done having children