A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schweitzer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Foot Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Muscule Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eliot Schweitzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Mark Schweitzer has 13 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schweitzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New York Radiologists.