A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schweitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Foot Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Muscule Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schweitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Schweitzer practice?
Dr. Mark Schweitzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Radiologists.