A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scialabba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scialabba is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scialabba, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache diagnosis & management.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialabba graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Scialabba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Scialabba MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scialabba practice?
- Dr. Mark Scialabba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scialabba practices Neurology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Neurologists.