Learn more about Dr. Mark Scialabba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scialabba is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scialabba, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache diagnosis & management.
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialabba graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Scialabba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Scialabba MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Scialabba practice?
- Dr. Mark Scialabba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scialabba practices Neurology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Neurologists.