Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kay Taylor on Feb 12th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor !!

by Paul Mendelsohn on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Scioli is the finest surgeon I have encountered. He really spent time researching alternatives for my treatment. He also made sure that I was fully informed of my options and treatment. His followup exhibited great concern and interest.

by Dianne Birkelbach on Dec 18th, 2014

I don't mind the time When i'm not sure whats wrong. He finds out. He's great. I used to live in Midland. I now live in Granbury, Texas a 5 hr drive to Lubbock. A lady as me why I came all the way back toTRUST K

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by Susan Schecter on Sep 10th, 2014

I have known Dr. Scioli since high school but now at 58, I am starting to fall apart. I came from El Paso to see him because his expertise and opinion is so important to me! His bedside manner is second to none! His staff is so good and work together flawlessly. He is truly the best doctor ever!!

double foot repair show details double foot repair
by Paula Sandlin on Jun 1st, 2013

One of the best,He really cares and listens to you! Cudo's Dr 'S'

Fantastic!! show details Fantastic!!
by Misty Matthews on May 20th, 2013

Awesome doctor!!! Very caring to his patients, and great bed side manners!

LOVE this Dr! show details LOVE this Dr!
Oct 12th, 2011

I blew out my ankle playing flag football. After being in the ER till 4am, he got me into his office by 10am and I was scheduled for surgery 5 days later. Mark Scioli, Brandon, Brian and Yolanda were some of the best people I have ever worked with (I have currently had 7 other surgeries). I was back to running with no physical therapy in less than 3 months. If Scioli told me he needed to do open heart surgery on me I would trust him with all my heart! He is an amazing doctor. Yes, I have bad scaring and permanent numbness ... but with the extent of my accident I'm so happy that's the only thing that is still wrong.

Truly the Best@ show details Truly the Best@
Jan 18th, 2010

I'm appreciative beyond words for what Dr.Scioli's done for me. I'm 37 & other Dr.s gave me the "Everything looks normal" speech. At many points, i actually began to think I was crazy and w/me never slowing down, my fam was confused...I had a major, unique heath factor. SCIOLI'S THE ONLY ONE WHO FIGURED IT OUT! I LOVE HIM AND HIS STAFF!!!

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Jody N. on Feb 20th, 2009