Orthopedic Surgeons
4642 N Loop 289
Ste 101
Lubbock, TX 79416
806-792-8588
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  double foot repair  |  show details
by Paula Sandlin on Jun 1st, 2013

One of the best,He really cares and listens to you! Cudo's Dr 'S'

|  Fantastic!!  |  show details
by Misty Matthews on May 20th, 2013

Awesome doctor!!! Very caring to his patients, and great bed side manners!

|  LOVE this Dr!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

I blew out my ankle playing flag football. After being in the ER till 4am, he got me into his office by 10am and I was scheduled for surgery 5 days later. Mark Scioli, Brandon, Brian and Yolanda were some of the best people I have ever worked with (I have currently had 7 other surgeries). I was back to running with no physical therapy in less than 3 months. If Scioli told me he needed to do open heart surgery on me I would trust him with all my heart! He is an amazing doctor. Yes, I have bad scaring and permanent numbness ... but with the extent of my accident I'm so happy that's the only thing that is still wrong.

|  Sharon Grant Retired GED/ESL teacher  |  show details
by Sharon Grant Muleshoe on May 23rd, 2010

Every time I have an appointment with you or see you in a hospital hall this saying runs throug my mind:"God forgive me when I whine -I have 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 ears, 2 legs, the World is mine!" That quote may not be exact but it expresses my feelings. Yes, I am coming back for the 3rd surgery on this left knee but Doctors like you make it easier to deal with. You know the pain we have but we don't know your pain. See you in late July if I can go that long! May God bless you and yours. Sharon Grant--Muleshoe

|  Truly the Best@  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2010

I'm appreciative beyond words for what Dr.Scioli's done for me. I'm 37 & other Dr.s gave me the "Everything looks normal" speech. At many points, i actually began to think I was crazy and w/me never slowing down, my fam was confused...I had a major, unique heath factor. SCIOLI'S THE ONLY ONE WHO FIGURED IT OUT! I LOVE HIM AND HIS STAFF!!!

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details