Learn more about Dr. Mark Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scott is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Peter Scott MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Scott practice?
- Dr. Mark Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Scott practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Pulmonologists, Pensacola Critical Care Practitioners, and Pensacola Sleep Medicine Doctors.