A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scroggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scroggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scroggins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scroggins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scroggins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Scroggins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Scroggins practice?
- Dr. Mark Scroggins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scroggins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.