A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seamon, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Penetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Seamon graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seamon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Seamon FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Seamon practice?
- Dr. Mark Seamon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Seamon practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.