A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sedler, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sedler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Sedler MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Sedler practice?
- Dr. Mark Sedler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sedler practices Psychiatry near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists.