A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sedler, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sedler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sedler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans