Learn more about Dr. Mark Seeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seeley, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seeley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Closed Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Seeley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Seeley practice?
- Dr. Mark Seeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Seeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons and Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.