A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seib, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seib graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Seib MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Seib practice?
- Dr. Mark Seib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Seib practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lapel, IN.
See Anderson Primary Care Doctors.