A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seib is Excellent. Dr. Seib has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seib, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seib graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Anderson & Madison
- Community Hospital South, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Seib practice?
Dr. Mark Seib practices Family Medicine near Lapel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN.
See Lapel Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Seib, Dr. Markus Seib, Dr. Marlon Seib, Dr. Marcelo Seib, Dr. Marc Seib, Dr. Marcellus Seib