A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seibel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seibel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Seibel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Seibel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Seibel practice?
- Dr. Mark Seibel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Seibel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sweetwater, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Sweetwater Orthopedic Surgeons.