Learn more about Dr. Mark Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seifert, HONORHEALTH HEART INTITUTE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seifert
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seifert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seifert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seifert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Seifert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Seifert practice?
- Dr. Mark Seifert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Seifert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.