Learn more about Dr. Mark Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seifert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seifert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seifert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seifert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Seifert practice?
Dr. Mark Seifert practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.