A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seifert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seifert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seifert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joel Seifert MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Seifert practice?
- Dr. Mark Seifert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Seifert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.