A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seifert, HONORHEALTH HEART INTITUTE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seifert
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seifert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seifert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seifert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Seifert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Seifert practice?
- Dr. Mark Seifert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Seifert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.