A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seigel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seigel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Seigel graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seigel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Seigel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Seigel practice?
- Dr. Mark Seigel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Seigel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.