A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seligman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seligman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seligman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Ankle Injuries
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Seligman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Seligman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Seligman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Seligman practice?
- Dr. Mark Seligman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Seligman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Gresham Internists and Gresham Oncologists.