A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seligman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seligman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Ankle Injuries
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Seligman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Seligman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seligman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans