Learn more about Dr. Mark Seligman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seligman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seligman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seligman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seligman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Ankle Injuries
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Seligman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Seligman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Seligman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Seligman practice?
- Dr. Mark Seligman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Seligman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.