A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Selland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selland
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Selland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Selland, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selland graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Selland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Selland FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Selland practice?
- Dr. Mark Selland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Selland practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK and Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.